No-Fluff, No-Hassle Strategy Consults
Practical, professional advice that works, tailored just for you. No buzzwords. No sales pitches.
So you’ve got the next killer idea for your marketing…but you’re worried it’ll fall flat. You’re worried your audience will tilt their heads in confusion, simply shrug and walk away, or stage an angry revolt, pitchforks and all. (Happens to the best of us.) You want to run your plan Usain Bolt-style past someone who knows what the hell they’re doing. Someone who can discern good ideas from bad.
Here’s what I can do for you better than anyone else in the world: Give you practical, research-validated and battle-tested marketing advice, supply an outside perspective during brainstorming, move you past roadblocks in your creative process, pinpoint areas in your plan likely to cause confusion or controversy, come up with new strategies to crank your profits up a notch (or ten), perform a psychological audit on your marketing assets to help you see where you lose persuasive power, or just get you to the next step with a friendly motivational kick in the asset & branding management plan.
In these 15, 30, or 60-minute sessions, you’ll get an all-access pass to my sweet, juicy brain. (Zombies need not apply.) We’ll cover anything & everything you think we need to cover, from A-bandonment rates to Z-ine content strategies. (You’ll also get tenuous, laboured puns on the house.) And you’ll leave the session with a practical, well-thought-out list of action items with detailed insights for execution.
Are we a good fit for a strategy consult?
The people who tend to see the most benefit from my consults are people who:
- already have a detailed understanding of their target demographic’s wants, needs, and worldview
- understand that there is a difference between idea and execution, and that both come in good and bad varieties
- know that just because a practice is popular or long-standing, that doesn’t mean it’s an effective practice
- have a good idea of who their brand is and what it “sounds like” (or are willing to work toward developing a brand identity)
- aren’t afraid to try things they haven’t tried before or change strategies that clearly aren’t working
If you’re ready to smash through your brick wall of problems with a wrecking ball, I’d love to jump on Skype with you and hash out an action plan. After our consult, you’ll be ready to cast aside your business woes and hit the business warpath.Book now