Scribble & Flourish: Let the Red Ink Fly
Expert edits to take your words from okay to “OMG”.
It’s not your main meal, but writing is one of your strengths. You have great ideas and you love writing for your business. But sometimes, you just get a little too caught up in your own head. (And on the wrong day, that can be a scary place to find yourself stranded.)
The words just don’t have that angelic song-like voice you want. The transitions from one idea to the next are so stiff, they might as well be doing The Robot. But the piece could be poetry, if it got a little expert attention.
You need an outside opinion on your writing.
As an experienced editor who’s spent hundreds of hours workshopping pieces for students, business owners, and other marketing writers, I can help you nix the drab and boring cliches that clutter up most pieces, reorganize your ideas into a more compelling structure, and give you unique style & voice insights that will make your words come to life.
Are we a good fit for an editing session?
You’ll gain a lot from my editing suggestions if you:
- Have a basic understanding of proper writing structure
- Read magazine articles, business blogs, or reputable websites on a regular basis
- Already know what objectives you want your writing to achieve
- Already have a legible piece you’ve written that isn’t quite ready to be published
- Have trouble giving your work a critical eye and/or need a bit of guidance and direction
If your words need a tune-up, I’d be happy to bust out my toolkit and hammer, ply, drill, and wrench them into proper shape. With a well polished piece that you can be proud of, you’ll have no trouble catching buyers’ interest and creating an experience they’ll love.